February 8, 2024
In this episode of the Rebel Educator® podcast, Tanya Sheckley has a conversation with Matt Chausee about permissionless learning and empowering students to explore diverse careers paths in an ever-evolving landscape.
Matt is the CEO and co-founder of Be More Colorful, an immersive media and virtual reality production company whose flagship product, CareerViewXR, is being used across the country to help students explore authentic, real-world careers through virtual reality.
Be More Colorful is currently a semifinalist for the Yass Prize and Matt is here to share with us about his company’s work and how it’s revolutionizing education.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Matt’s background and how he moved from real estate photography to education.
- CareerViewXR and how it’s helping kids experience careers using virtual reality.
- How Be More Colorful is permissionless in the opportunities it’s giving to students.
- Be More Colorful’s nomination for the Yass prize and how you can vote in the Parent Choice Award.
- The future of AI and what role educators play.
- Matt shares with us some of the other semifinalists who are up for the Yass prize.
You may also be interested in listening to more Rebel Educator® podcasts and reading articles written by Tanya Sheckley for Intrepid Ed News.